7.1. Violating laws and rights:
You may not:
• Use the Website for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws.
• Violate or encourage others to violate any right of or obligation to a third party, including but not limited to, by infringing, misappropriating, or violating intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy rights.
• Circumvent or disable any content protection system or digital rights management technology used in connection with the Website Content
• Rebroadcast or transmit the content available on the Website
• Modify the Website in any manner, including but not limited to, by removing identification, copyright, or other proprietary notices from any content, or by framing, mirroring, or utilizing similar techniques.
You may not use the Website, or any information provided through the Website for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
You may not use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Website; including but not limited to any or all of the following:
• By uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code
• By interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Website, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server
• By modifying, merging, revising, or enhancing the Website in any way
• By decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering the Website in any manner whatsoever
7.4. Impersonation or unauthorized access:
You will not impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity when using the Website.
7.5. You will not use or attempt to use any other person or entity’s information, personal or otherwise; and you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or any other user account, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
7.6. Developing competing offerings:
You will not use the Website to develop any competing platforms, applications, websites, or products which are similar or substantially similar to the Website.
7.7. You understand and acknowledge that if you indulge in any of the prohibited conduct stated above, and it is brought to the notice of the Company, the Company may terminate your right to use the Website and take any other corrective action as it deems fit.
7.8. We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
7.9. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any breach of this term in our discretion to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.